Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original and unpublished and does not contain elements subject to patent, has not been published in any format and is not simultaneously postulated in other national and international publications.
- The manuscript corresponds to one of the types of article published by the journal TecnoLógicas, which are described later on this page.
- The manuscript is written in MS Word format, according to the criteria of style and format and the other orientations given in the Template for the preparation of the article.
- For each of the authors, their contact information and their institutional affiliation have been identified.
- The title is written in both the original language and English, as far as possible does not contain more than twelve words.
- It has a summary in both the original language and English, with an extension between 200 and 300 words, and reflects the most important aspects of the work.
- It has at least four key words and maximum six, in Spanish and English, which describe the most important aspects of the work.
- The body of the document has the structure and formalism required for the type of article presented. In any case, it includes introduction, development (according to type of article), discussion and conclusions.
- The references are complete and updated, and have been prepared in accordance with the IEEE standards, making use of a reference manager. All of them are cited in the manuscript, and the DOI has been added for references where applicable.
- The references are complete and updated. All of them were actually used in the article and web addresses have been added for references where relevant.
- All figures and tables are referenced in the text, in the corresponding site and not at the end of the article, they can be edited and are in 300 dpi resolution.
- All authors have filled out and signed the Letter of Originality form.
- The manuscript corresponds to one of the topics of interest declared by the journal, which are described at the end of this page.
In accordance with the provisions of Agreement 034 of 2014 (ITM Intellectual Property Statute) Article 19 "The ideas expressed in the works and investigations published and / or manifested by their professors, contractors, administrative officers, servers, collaborators, apprentices, Visitors, students and researchers in any context are the sole responsibility of their authors and are not expressions of the Institution's official thinking."
The articles published by journal TecnoLógicas are literary and scientific works protected by copyright laws. With the signing of the Declaration of Originality, as well as with the delivery of the work for consideration or possible publication, the author (s) authorize, free of charge, the METROPOLITAN TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE -ITM- for publication, reproduction, communication , distribution and transformation of the work and also declare under the seriousness of the oath that the work is original and unpublished exclusive authorship of the senders.
The full texts of the articles will be published under a Creative Commons License "Recognition-Non-Commercial-Share Equal" that allows others:
The personal data included in this publication are the property of their owners and will be used in accordance with Resolution 395 of 2014 corresponding to the "Policies for the treatment and protection of personal data" of the ITM available on its website, accordingly, these data will be treated in accordance with the laws in force in the matter, especially Law 1581 of 2012 ".