Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The content of the manuscript is original and unpublished, exclusively authored by the senders, has not been published in any format and is not simultaneously postulated in other national or international publications.
- The manuscript corresponds to one of the types of article published by the journal TecnoLógicas, which are described on “Editorial policy”.
- The manuscript is written in MS Word format, according to the criteria of style and format and the other orientations given in the Template for the preparation of the article.
- For each of the authors, their contact information and their institutional affiliation have been identified.
- The title is written in both Spanish and English, as far as possible does not contain more than twelve words.
- It has a summary in both Spanish and English, with an extension between 200 and 250 words, and reflects the most important aspects of the work.
- It has at least four key words and maximum six, in Spanish and English, which describe the most important aspects of the work.
- The body of the document has the structure and formalism required for the type of article presented. In any case, it includes introduction, development (according to type of article), discussion and conclusions.
- The references are complete and updated, and have been prepared in accordance with the IEEE standards, making use of a reference manager. All of them are cited in the manuscript, and the DOI has been added for references where applicable.
- The references are complete and updated. All of them were actually used in the article and web addresses have been added for references where relevant.
- All figures and tables are referenced in the text, in the corresponding site and not at the end of the article, they can be edited and are in 300 dpi resolution.
- The manuscript corresponds to one of the topics of interest declared by the journal, which are described on “Editorial policy”.